subota, 8. listopada 2011.

He turn out to be best thing I ever had

All I wanna do all day long is wake up next to him, eat breakfast with him, watch movies in bed, hold his hands, send him cute texts, nap together, wear his comfortable hoodie when I'm cold, look into his eyes, just listen to his voice, be with him on sunset and sunrise, cook for him, snuggle in bed, mess up his hair and kiss him goodnight . Cuz these are best feelings in whole world.

 And I know I'm so lucky to have someone I could talk about anything, someone who makes everything better and someone who made me who I am, knowing that we are always there for each other. And you know there's always gonna be some girl that's prettier than you, you just have to found a guy who don't care. I did. And you know there are things in your life that's worth waiting and fighting for, and don't give up or feel regretted cause in the end it could turn out to be best thing you ever had.

He gives me feeling people write novel about <3
xoxo

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar